Friday, October 01, 2004

Bloody Blogger. I wrote a blog yesterday but then everything crashed and it was lost. Well, I spent the first 3 days of the week in a trapping camp were we were supervising 50 uni kids. A bit strange to be the teacher instead of the student, specially when they were looking at different poo's and asking what it was. I can tell if it is a fox poo but the roo and wallaby poo's are all same to me. We did not get many animals in the traps but very interesting species. One Antechinus agilis with 11 (ELEVEN) pouch young, amazing, a Dunnart, a baby Bandicoot which was a bit stressed poor thing and couple of Bush rats. Very exciting :) There was a deaf girl in the group with an interpreter and they taught us some sign language, so now I can say "my animal", "you talk too much" and "you lazy hippo" :) Im sure it will become very handy some day :) Im off now to the field to do more veg, will probably come back with mozzie bites.. itch