Thursday, September 23, 2004

I will never complain about a long queue (line) again... Yesterday Kylie and me waited for almost 2 hours to get tickets to the Impressionist exhibition. We did not see the big queue straight away and saw a fairly small one which turned out to be only for those who already had tickets. We looked around the corner and it was just packed with people in a long snake queue. Very long but so worth it :) I was so impressed, some of the paintings did nothing for me but there were some that completely captivated me. The colors, the details and how some of them just seemed to be alive. My favourite painter in the whole show was Jean Béraud and his painting ,The Party (Un soireé), was so amazing that I just lost my breath and kept coming back to it. That painting looks like it is three dimentional and I could imagine it would just start moving like the Hogwarts paintings :) I bought a print of it but it does not give the same effects like the real painting.