Monday, September 20, 2004

Kylie and me had a great time at the Royal Melbourne Show yesterday. Great weather and lots to do and see. Unfortunately we missed the piglet race but we saw reptile man, puppet man (fantaaaaaaastic), 30 little sleeping kittens in a pile, lots of dogs, sheep and a lamb just after birth. We also went on a crazy ride (tivolitaeki) which went on for ever and ever and even I felt a bit sick afterwards. I guessed it would go 4-5 circles but no it was closer to 15-20, very dizzy. The show is known for its "Show bags" which are bags full of lollies (candy) or other stuff, every magazine, cartoon figure, candyfactury, radiostation (you name it) has a showbag. I even saw Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen show bag hehe. We tasted cheeses, wine, food, icecream, bread, olive oils, seeds, cactus tequila, coffe etc. In the end we were so tired that we almost did not make it back to the car but we had ad very good day :)
Today I have been in the field doing veg, lots of plants and mozzies so tomorrow I will bring my insect repellent. Great day, 23 degrees and sunny and tomorrow will be even better with 26 degrees :) yeiiiii