Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Three new minnies (A. minimus) with pouch young this morning and I did a LOT of clipping... wow the little pouch young are so amazing, about 40 days old, eyes still closed and they have their little claws, ears and tails... so adorable. Kylie and Kate came with me and we had an amazing morning, it rained a bit but it was not a big problem and we got very good video and photos. Yesterday I had my talk for the Field Nats and it went all right. I had eaten a KFC twister before with no drink and my mouth was so dry that it was sometimes a bit difficult to talk. I kept sipping water but all I wanted to do was to take a biiig gulp :) My talk was on Iceland, its geology and fauna with a lot of landscape pictures so hopefully I inspired some of them to come for a visit. The Icelandic government should pay me for all the promotion I am doing :)