Wednesday, May 19, 2004

More fieldwork this week with Kate and tomorrow we will pick up 90 traps... We got 3 animals today, one Agile Antechinus (gorgeous) and two Bush rats, very cute but stinkie rats :) Nothing much exciting happening this week except that I had to take the bus to work monday and tuesday since neither Kylie or Ellen were home. I will never, I repeat NEVER complain about Icelandic busses again... My suburb has busses running very infrequently, approx once an hour during the day and there is no public transport after 6:00 pm !! So basically I am stuck if I want to go somewhere without the girls who have cars. Well... thats just how life is, I have it all but not quite all :) I have to have something to complain about hehe. On monday evening it was raining when I went to bed and it was still raining when I woke up the morning after... Completely pouring so I put my raingear on, boots and everything because I had to take the bus and I was not going to get soaked. When I finally got outside the rain just stopped and few minutes later it was sunny... So Victoria and Iceland definately have something in common... four seasons on the same day :)