Saturday, May 08, 2004

Just popped into school today to pick up the uni digital camera... I am trapping my site at Urquhart's Bluff with 10 students this weekend. It is a part of their studies (and mine) and we are doing some vege (vegetation) work as well. We had some really good moments with the animals today, mostly my minnies (A. minimus)... gorgeous :) specially one girl (female) who was very calm and just sat on one of the students hand for quite a while. Usually they hop off as soon as you take your hands off them. But no she just sat there and let them take pictures and of course I did not have a camera with me... I have been doing fieldwork since thirsday and will be completely out in the bush untill end of next week so lots of fresh air :) I am sooo happy with my trapping site (U.Bluff), right on the Great Ocean Road, gorgeous ocean view and it is also pretty flat so its easy to walk through. I look forward to show it to you guy who are coming to visit me :) Better go home now, we are having Mexican food tonight and a girlie pyjamas party with red wine and gossip :)