Monday, April 05, 2004

The leftovers after the housewarming lasted almost all week, and we still have meat, crisps and cakes... But why hold a party if there are no leftovers? Last weekend I was in Melbourne with Kylie, she had to work on saturday thought so I spent the day by myself in the city, shopping, reading and enjoying life. I love walking in the city, there is always something interesting going on, a bit different from sleepy but lovely Geelong. In the evening we met up with Kylies friends for dinner and then went to the movies to see 50 first dates, very nice :) Yesterday we walked through the Victoria market and went to the big flower show. Great to spend some time in Melbourne and now its Monday again... Its almost lunch time and I am still trying to wake up, the coffee is not working...