Thursday, March 06, 2003

I spent 3 great days with my norwegian friend Bente in Newcastle, great to catch up with her ;) We were working together years ago in Iceland and now she is studying here for 2 years. Then I took the bus to Sydney where Anna picked me up and I stay with her, Greg and the kids untill tomorrow. Yesterday I met Debbie and Anne Marie and we walked around Sydney and did a LOT of talking ;) I havn't seen them since Perth. Then suddenly I saw my old roomates since Airlie Beach, Jamie, Karen and Snowy and we had a great time catching up. What a coincidence bumping into them in a big city like Sydney... Today I will meet Deb and Anne Marie again and we are going to walk around Bondi. Unfortunately our darling Seamus left to Tailand before I got to Sydney. We MISS YOU !!!
Tomorrow I am flying back to Perth, hopefully seeing Darren there for few hours and then taking the bus up to Shark Bay to see Blair, the dolpins and the cutest wallabys in Australia ;) My goal will be to finally see an Echidna and a Thorny Devil. I will be there for 3 weeks volunteering in Monkey Mia. Then I am flying to Brisbane, spend few days there and then coming back to Iceland (4th of April) !!!! So I am expecting a great welcoming party hehe !!!