Sunday, January 19, 2003

Two days in the train and now I am in Perth. I met some great people in the train and that made the trip a lot more fun. There was a two hour stop in Kalgourlie and we used that time on the local pubs since it was saturday night ;) It was quite funny trying to hide redwine in the train from the trainguards... but in the end we got busted...
Seamus (my irish mate and one of the group members I was traveling with between Cairns and Perth) is working in the hostel in Perth and it was great meeting him again. I have only seen him for like 5 seconds though and have to go and try to find him again. I want to explore the area south of Perth and Rottnest island in the next days. Cant wait to see the quokkas in R. island. One guy in the train was talking about using quokkas as a ball (quokka sokker) but I cant think about that without getting tears in my eyes ;)