Friday, January 17, 2003

Kangaroo island... what can I say? It was definately one of the most memorable trips I have taken in Australia. The group was very good and we had the greatest guid ever, Joel ;) Thousand kisses to you for being such a great person. The wildlife on the island is amazing, we saw one very cute penguin, dolphins, Kangaroo island kangaroos, wallabys, possums, New Zealand fur seals and Australian sealions. The island is supposed to be stuffed with Echidnas but unfortunately we didnt see any, I dont think I am supposed to see them in this trip... I think I have to stop looking and then hopefully I will see one ;) We also did sandboarding and quad biking... absolutely fantastic !!! We slept in swags under the stars, ate kangaroo meat, took a ride on the trailor, got stuck in the sand, walked on gorgeous beaches and had so much fun ;)
Tonight I am catching the train back to Perth and there I will meet Seamus again, looking forward in seeing you again mate ;)