Thursday, September 02, 2004

Yeiiiii, my friends Hrönn and Addi finally had their baby girl, we have been waiting and waiting for days/weeks now :) Hrönn is one of my supergellu (superchick) girlfriends in Iceland, we are 10 all together, we met in highschool ages and ages ago and are still best friends :) This baby girl is the first superchick baby but there is another one coming very soon, Magga and Sigurjón have only few weeks untill their baby will join us. Unfortunately I wont see the babies untill January next year... I will spoil them rotten when I get home :) Pregnancy pictures of Hrönn and Magga are still very surreal to me since I have been here all the time they were pregnant. My mind wondered if they were just tricking me and had put pillows under their tops but now the reality had hit me. I have become a superchick auntie :)