Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I had a presentation yesterday on Icelandic mammals for the School of Ecology and Environment where I am doing my project. It went pretty well I think, I got lots of questions and everyone seemed to be happy about it :) I have also said yes to give another talk about it in October. That will be for the Field Naturalists Club of Victoria (Field Nats..) which is the group me and Ellen with to the Grampians to find Smokey mouse. Should be fun :) And now finally I can spend more time on the Poster I will present on the conference I am going to in beginning of July. We are a merry group of 7 or 8 girlies going together, should be great fun :)
Saturday we went to see Troy in the movies, quite good, makes me want to read about what really happened. And Sunday I went to a choir Master Class with Graham Abbott, a famous Australian conducter who has conducted Handels Messiah 60 times... and this man is only around 40 years old I would guess. We sung two chapters of Messiah (Halleluja of course), Ave verum by Mozart and pieces of Missa brevis by Palestrina. The choir was pretty good and Graham was absolutely amazing... it was fantastic to sing again, I have missed it so much... doremifasolatidooooo