Monday, February 09, 2004

Very sad to leave Adelaide, I made some really good friends there... Hope everything is working out with you guys, Michaela, Rebecca and Mark. I spent my days in Adelaide mostly on the beach with Rebecca but I also went to museums, galleries and shops (January sales...). We had a BBQ friday night which was my last night and went out to our favourite bar FED which has lamp I want to buy. Took the bus really early fridaymorning to Melbourne, 10 hours, and Fred and Judy picked me up (thank you). Saturday I went to check out my house. I will be sharing it with Kylie and Ellen, which I will be working with. It has 4 bedrooms, a big kitchen, 2 lounge rooms and has a big garden with native plants. I cannot beleave my luck !!! It is close to the University so I am going to get a bike somewhere.
I moved in yesterday and we were all exhausted after the day. Today is my first day at Uni, feels great, I am not doing much already though, just reading articles :) Tomorrow I am going with a group to do fieldwork, that will be great.