Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hong Kong airport again... couple of more hours and I will be on my way to Melbourne. Not much to say at the moment, nothing exciting happening except we had to wait for 40 min for takeoff in London. I had a windowseat and saw airplanes take off every 2 minutes untill it was our turn, then I saw that at least 10 more were waiting. Pretty cool to see this, I guess I have been unlucky with seats in the past.

London was fantastic, Debbie and her fabulous sisters took very good care of me. We went clubbing the first night (monday) and were quite tired the day after... Tuesday Anne Marie came from Ireland and it was great meeting up with her too. For those who dont know who I am talking about, Debbie and Anne Marie were my travel buddies in my last Australia trip. Well thats it for a while :o)