Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Lovely days in Victoria, the weather is hot and nice and I am leaving to Adelaide tomorrow by bus. My cold is almost gone but somehow I managed to scratch my eye few days ago which was not very good, but it is getting a bit better now... lucky me. I went to Queenscliff on Sunday with Fred and Judy and we came back to Melbourne yesterday. On Monday I went into Geelong and to Deakin University where I will be studying. I met up with the people I will be working with and they seem to be great. Two of the girls, Kylie and Ellen, have found a house which I will share with them and we can move in on the 7th of February :o) jibiii... We will have a garden and a guest room...
So, I am going to Adelaide tomorrow and will be there for few days soaking the sun, I feel like a glowing worm at the moment.