Sunday, December 08, 2002

The paradise Broome turned into a nightmare yesterday evening as our dorm got robbed :( Almost everything valuable was taken, my minidisc player and my sisters camera (sooorry Helga). They even took my toothbrush !!!! My videocamera and passport were in a safe in the reception so the most important things are ok, and I am so glad they didnt take my didge, too heavy propably. One girl was sleeping in the room when it happened and one walked into the room while the thief was still there, so we are just glad that nobody got hurt. Today is very strange, but we are slowly recovering so dont worry about me. The thing I am mostly frustrated about is that the camera had almost a full film with pictures from Kakadu and Darwin which cannot be replaced. We are comforting ourself with the thought that it could have been much worse, they could have taken everything. I promise more fun blog next time...