Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy new year :) Wow last 3 weeks have been crazy but lots of fun. Went to Kangaroo Island with my parents and it was great to be back there. Met up with Joel, my KI tourguide since two years ago and it was great catching up. Then the girlies, my sister and Ingibjorg arrived and we had lovely Chrissie in Melbourne. Then a week of sightseeing around Melbourne and trapping my animals which was great :) New years we spent in Port Douglas in Far North Queensland and we had 5 fantastic days there, swimming with turtles, watching wild pademelons on the skippers property which he allowed us to do since he heard I was working with mammals. Very lucky. The girlies then flew to Alice and are touring around by themselves. I flew back to M'bourne with my parents and they left yesterday... I was in shock yesterday when I realized it was over, I leave on Wednesday and it all feels very strange and empt. On top of everything my passport is still in Melbourne and I have desperately been trying to get it back and finally today I was told I could come and pick it up. So now Im off to Melbourne...
My rannsp... hotmail account was closed for some reason so please if you wrote me something in the last 3 weeks, can you please send it back to me on my hi.is account. My deakin account will expire in few days so i wont be able to access it when I get home.