Friday, November 12, 2004

I cannot wait for tonight. Am going with Fred and Judy to a Sinfony concert in the Concert Hall in Melbourne !!! I have been to quite many conserts since I came here but this will be the first classical one. It feels strange not to have classical music around me and I have missed it. They will play Berlioz (Roman Carnival), Mozart (Piano concert 25 in C major) and last but not least Stravinski (Petrushka). Its gonna be great !!!!
Im all alone in the house now since Kylie and Ellen are in Perth for a conference. So two weeks alone which I will hopefully use well and get a lot of work done. It might be a bit difficult since I found one computer here that I can get on msn messenger. They all have firewalls, thats why I have not been able to use msn for the last 10 months. But now im ON but only in the morning (evening European time) :) Have a good weekend and enjoy the snow in Iceland...