Sunday, December 12, 2004

Very very strange this blogger.com... I have not been able to access it for more than a week... So I'd better use the opportunity and write now :)
Two weekends ago I went to Melbourne and stayed with my IAESTE friends Jacki and Geoff. We went to an IAESTE meeting and met all the trainees and australians who have been trainees abroad. We realized we had a full set of nordics, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Great to meet them but I will probably not see them again :( I went with Jacki and Geoff to buy a Christmas tree in 28 degrees and we went to a Scandinavian market where I bought lots of goodies for Christmas :)
Last week was very strange, the weather was tropical, very sticky, humid, pouring rain and very warm. I was home alone one night and thunderstorms shook the house so much that I thought the lights in the ceiling would fall down. Yesterday the weather was better so I could go in the field to finish my vegetation work, lots of flies...
Its only 4 days untill my parents arrive to Melbourne and Monday next week we are off to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island... So now Im just trying to finish everything I can finish since I dont have many days after my holidays untill I go home. A bit scary...