Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The consert was absolutely fantastic, I had a great time :) Took the train to Melbourne in great weather but when the consert was finished it was pouring rain. We had to walk a bit to get to the car and I was actually glad I had a dress on since pants would have gone soaking wet in 2 seconds. I stayed one night at Fred and Judys place and then they dropped me off in Geelong on their way to Queenscliff.
Yesterday was the final episode of Sex and the city and I cried for the last 15 minutes, happy since they got a happy ending but sad because it was the last episode... What am I going to do on Monday nights from now on? Sound a bit vain I know but it is my favourite show... (Cedric: think ER !!!!) :)
The weather is getting better now, its been raining almost constantly all November, the wettest November in years so they say. But today its 22 degrees and no rain and tomorrow its gonna be 32 DEGREES, yeiiii, I think I might have to go to the beach :) Thats the best thing about not living in Melbourne, I can drive for 15 minutes and find a great non-crowded beautiful beach :)