Friday, November 26, 2004

Finally everything is working, the computers and blogger.com :)
The "Neighbours" cast Rocky horror show was FANTASTIC :) i am soooo glad I decided to go. I will never be able to see Neighbours with a straight face again, specially Dr. Karl Kennedy. Alan Fletcher (Karl) had the part of Brad and in the end he appeared on the stage in fishnet stockings, high heels, pink fluffy stuff on his arms and a bright RED g-string... Then he turned around, showed his butt cheaks and people just started to scream hysterically. I was laughing so hard that I could hardly breathe and the roof was about to go off the theater... I was amazed how well everyone sang but the programm said the Neighbours actors who could sing and perform were gathered specially for this charity show. Fantastic fantastic :)
Tuesday I spent 10 hours in Queenscliff working hard for the music festival, we put up a giant circus tent (huuuuge) and the morning after I was so stiff I could hardly move. But it was fun and I got a free pass for the whole weekend. So I will be off in few hours and will stay in Q'cliff the whole weekened enjoying celtic-, folk-, rock-, blues-, jazz and groove music untill I drop. The main reason Im going is ofcourse my favourite Xavier Rudd who will be performing twice tonight... I cannot waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... Its 32 degrees outside now, will be 34 tomorrow so its gonna be very very naaaaiiiiiise :) And a lovely beach just around the corner...