Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Yibbiiiii, a spring heatwave at the moment. 32 degrees and for the first time in months I can wear a skirt and singlet at uni because the air con cannot handle the heat hehe :) Me and Ellen left early from work yesterday and went to the beach, ahhhhh so nice... Today we feel a bit guilty about that so we are working hard... a bit difficult to concentrate though because I just want to be outside. Did not want to do fieldwork though because it is too hot but probably many snakes sunbaking on my site which would be great to see :) I have decided to go to Kangaroo Island with my parents when they get here so we will be off on the 20th of December, thats gonna be fantastic :) Then Ingibjörg and my sister Helga will come on the 24th and on the 30th we will all fly to Cairns for 5 days. Yeiiiiiii I am so excited :)