Monday, August 09, 2004

Finished field work on saturday so finally Sunday morning I could sleep in... ahhhh. We managed to get stuck in the mud on our way to the field on friday. We have a big 4 wheel drive but the mudroad was so wet after all the rain that we completely sunk in. What a mess and the animals waiting in the traps... But it all worked out in the end, we were rescued and the guy just backed out of the mess, I could not beleave my own eyes. I obviousely need to practice more, get stuck more often :)
Kylie bought tickets for her, me and her dad to a Football game this coming Friday. Football... then I mean Australian Football, not succer. I do not pretend to be a big fan, I dont have a team to support but this is huuuuge in Australia so I thought I might give it a go. It will be Collingwood vs. Essendon !!! Kylie and her dad are big Collingwood fans so I guess I should cheer for them... it will be interesting :)