Wednesday, June 16, 2004

New favourite band: The dissociatives. BRILLIANT !!! The singer Daniel Johns is the former singer of Silverchair (a very famouse aussie band) and Paul Mac is a dance music guy. So go and check them out :)
Last weekend me and Kylie went to Portarlington to check out the Celtic festival, we could only be there for few hours because Kylie had to work... the weather was really bad and it was just too expensive to buy a whole day ticket for 40 bucks (2000 kr) and just stay for 2 hours... so we checked out the garage sales instead and what a bargain I maid... 6 belts 1 dollar (50 kr), sunglasses 1 dollar :) I was very happy and then we went to Myers supersale and I bought a really reeeeally nice warm sweater and a shirt for 25 dollars (1250 kr).
Garage sale = a sale in garages, lawns... people put all kinds of stuff for sale, very very cheap :)
Monday back to work and I have actually been very productive, working very hard on my literature review, spermatogenesis failure in poor male antechinuses etc...
I am going to bake a cake tonight and bring in tomorrow with balloons and Icelandic flags because it is 17th of JUNE tomorrow, our National day :) jeiiiii hae ho jibbi jei og jibbi jei, tad er kominn 17. juniiiiiiiii. Gledilega tjodhatid :)