Thursday, December 14, 2006

Here are pics from my class´s final project which was a "live" broadcast on a talk show. I was on one of the cameras and it was ALOT of fun :) More fun than I had expected. We had alot of famous film makers on the show and the one and only Magni from Rock star performed a song in the end :)








































School is almost finished and im trying to catch up with the christmas preparation. Lots of parties to plan, pressies to buy, cards to write and dust to clean...

Im so happy because this christmas all members of my group of friends from highschool will be together in Iceland. It has not happened in 5 or 6 years, and I will see two of my new babies for the first time :)

Im now seriously addicted to Malt and Appelsín... They are both traditional icelandic drinks and when mixed together they are CHRISTMAS. Now you can buy it mixed in cans and the magic blend is pure HEAVEN...