Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy weekend behind now, i had two concerts yesterday and they went really well :) First time I sang with the choir and lots of playing with the recorder group. Its been a while since Ive played for so many people and I really enjoyed it :) It left me in a big chrissie mood and the snow was so lovely, I guess Christmas themselves might be less christmassie since there is suppoesed to be no snow over the holidays ;) School is busy as well, my class is now prepairing the final project on this semester and it will be broadcasted "live" on Friday so Im starting to panic a bit :)

Ive been very homesick for Australia lately, I saw a program on Animal Planet the other day with Steve Irwin who was wrestling tiger sharks, sea snakes and green turtles in Shark Bay and I burst out in tears. I need to get back there soooooon and hug something safer than a shark... a koala or a good tempered emu perhaps... ohhhh i miss the sweet eucalypt smell of a sleepie koala and the lovely strange smell of my swamp antechinuses... miss my aussie friends too... OK im buying the ticket as soon as i can afford it....