Friday, October 06, 2006

Sigrún and Snævar had their baby girl this morning and her name is Sólveig Birta :) That makes 3 new babies in 5 months in my group of friends. Ingileif had Júlíus in end of May, Inger Rós had Víkingur Atli in end of August and now Sigrún´s little girl :) We are all very very happy and excited :)

The last 2 weeks have been very busy, im doing traineeship and have been at Stöð 2 (channel 2) helping out for the talk show Hemmi Gunn :) Its been fun and today was my last day, next week i will be in the production team for a short film, im very excited about that.

I had amazing time in New York on the weekend :-) Went to the Natural history museum and I saw dinosaur bones for the fist time and spent some time in the woods. There were tons of squirrels and chipmunks (my new favourites) EVERYWHERE and I also saw two species of gorgeous woodpeckers and an army of Turkey vultures :) It was great to meet up with Ulla even though it was too short.