Monday, October 25, 2004

Finished the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (author of Da Vinci Code). Brilliant, and now I really want to go to Rome and see all the sculptures and churches the characters were running around. A lot of stuff about the Pope, dead Popes, cardinals, conclave, Illuminati, Bernini... very fascinating :) Oh yes and I went to the beach yesterday :) Did not swim though but me and Kate swam last week. Absolutely freeeezing water but after a while it was not as freezing but still bloodie cold :) The surf was excellent so the water was full of surfers, made me wish I had a surfboard and a wet suit...
Kate is having her talk tomorrow in Melbourne so we are all going there in the morning, will have the afternoon free with Kylie and then we are going to see Mel Brooks "The Produceres" in the theater. Very exciting :)