Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Had a great weekend in Apollo Bay (on the Great ocean road). Fred and Judy picked me up on Saturday and we stayed with Janice and Colin and the two dogs Sassie and Milo. Very relaxing weekend with so much food that I completely overate. I was so stuffed that I could not even have apple pie for desert one evening, but I did have the icecream though... We heard about a possibly new dodgy species of Antechinus who was spotted on a roof... so perhaps it was a Roofus Antechinus??? (If you dont find this funny that might meen that I am becoming a serious biologynerd... and YES CEDRIC, I knoooow I am a nerd !!! hehe) Came back on Monday and have not been up to anything terribly exciting really since then. Just washing in our 'new' washing mashine... I did not even know these type of washing mashines ever excisted. It is an old (40 years) twin tub, where it washes in one side and then we have to take the soapy clothes out and put them in the other side where it rinses and spins. Now I do appreciate the lovely mashines where you just put the clothes in... and take them out and they are clean.
The happy news for me is that I am going to be a double auntie :) Two of my best friends in Iceland are pregnant and I just cannot beleave that I am not going to be there when everything happens... TYYYPICAL !!! But I have been promised all the details and LOTS of photos !!! :)
Next weekend me and Ellen are going to the Grampians trapping animals as a volunteers... more about that later ;)