Monday, March 22, 2004

My first trapping session is over. The site I trapped on is called Urqhuarts Bluff and it is near Anglesea on the Great ocean road, not bad hahh :) Kylie helped me and we put up 100 traps last tuesday and checked them 3 following mornings. It was great, we mostly trapped Antechinus minimus but also two swampies (Swamp rat). Here are new pictures !!!!

Saturday was very lazy but Sunday boy-o-boy me and Kylie went to a Scottish Highland gathering. Her grandmother is scottish so we went around the klan tents and tried to find her familyname somewhere. It was fantastic, competitions in pipe band playing, sword dancing, wood chopping, and HAGGIS THROWING COMPETITION !!!! YES, you did not read this wrong, they were competing in hurling frozen haggises. Tomorrow you can see haggis pictures here and I will go in detail in the story of haggis hurling, specially for Sigrun and our scottish friend Gordon, haggis, Taggart, haggiiiiis :) To be continued...