Saturday, July 01, 2006

Since I have been in the Westman Islands the last month and a half I have not had the chance to see the Da Vinci Code in the movies... But last night it happened and ohhh myyy goood :) I am a HUGE fan of the book and the movie is just amazing. Its been two years since I read the book and Im glad that its been a while since there were few things that i had forgotten. I am very happy how loyal they were to the book but still managed to make it extremely interesting and the casting was just perfect, specially Paul Bettany as Silas. The scenes where they take us back to the past just gave me goose bumps, this movie is pure cinema-chocholate :)

In my opinion this film has gotten undeserved bad critics and I guess people who have not read the book might not understand it completely and therefore not fully enjoy it. And also some poeple are just not interested in the topic and therefore find it boring. Im not religious but I am very interested in different religions and history and Dan Brown has definitely given me plenty of things to think about. Seeing the book brought to life in such an amazing way has really inspired me.