Thursday, June 29, 2006

Finally i got a permanent appartment in the Westman Islands. Its already my 3rd place this summer and I was literally on the street yesterday with all my stuff in the car. I have lots of good people around me so i wouldnt have had to sleep in my car but I am very very very happy to finally have a "permanent" place. Rosi will move in when she gets back from Germany.
Yesterday was quite panicky since the appartment was empty and we had to move furniture from two other appartments that are not fit to live in but had quite nice furniture that I could take. So we spent all afternoon and evening driving around, looking for keys, getting permits, blah blah and then finally move all the bloodie stuff. I was lucky to have two guys, Palli and Auðunn, helping me out and I was very tired and very sweatie when I had put everthing in place and cleaned... It is such a big apartment that you could go bowling in the living room :) Now Im a very happy chappy :)