Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well here I go again wasting my time, but now for my non-icelandic speaking friends :)

1. How tall are you barefoot?
176 cm / 5´9
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
no and never will
3. Do you own a gun?
no
4. Rehab?
no
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Of course...
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love Icelandic hot dogs
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Jólahjól
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water
9. Do you do push-ups?
Yes, Im getting very good at that :)
10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
Never and never will
11. Are you vegetarian?
Yes but I like meat too, like Björk says :)
12. Do you like painkillers?
Only when necessary
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Not talking about tape worms or the sex life of crustaceans, it seems to scare most guys off :)
14. Do you own a knife?
I have a deadly knife set from IKEA in my kitchen
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Too old for that diagnosis
16. Date Of Birth?
February 14th, 1977
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
Sleep, food and finishing the article I should be doing rather than answering these 50 questions
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Contact lenses, food, popcorn
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
1) water 2) milk 3) apple juice 4) Vodka ice 5) Orgasm
20. What time did you wake up today?
8.15
21. Current hair?
Too short, want my long curlies back
22. Current worry?
The article I have to finish
23. Current hate?
Not having more hours in each day
24. Favorite place to be?
Australia
25. Least favorite place to be?
Dentist
26. Where would you like to go?
Australia
27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, many
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
A successful filmmaker :)
29. Do you burn or tan?
Both – I tan, but slooooooowly... need lots and lots of sunscreen not to burn
30. Last thing you ate?
Homemade coconut cake with cream... yummy
31. Would you be a pirate?
hmmm.... I dont think so...
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Couple of weekends ago and it almost killed me...
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
All kind of stuff from operas to techno
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Aliens
35. What's in your pockets right now?
nothing, but my handbag contains lots of strange stuff
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Bunny video, Star wars in 30 seconds
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I don´t remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broken cheekbone... now you know what cracking my skull did to me :)
39. Most fun you had this week?:
I had a fantastic time last Saturday on my first "band camp" :)
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Steinunn and Helga at the moment because we scream a lot in karate :)
42. Who is your most silent friend?
My little stuffed elephant
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope so:)
44. Do you wish on stars?
Yes I do when I see a shooting star, how can you not?
45. What is your favorite book?
Lord of the rings
46. What is your favorite candy?
Liquorice
47. What songs do/did you want played at your wedding?
All my favourite songs
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Prodigy or Röyksopp maybe :)
49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Reading
50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
I have never felt it but if I find the right tattoo I might try it out...