Monday, March 27, 2006

Its sometimes tough being the only girl in the class, I adore my boys and enjoy being with them but I miss having (fun) girls around me... I have no backup when not trusted with a drill or a hammer or my advise are not taken seriously since Im just a girl (It never occurs to me that I might not know what Im talking about nonoo ;) Nobody means anything bad with it though but I keep wondering if I would be treated differently if I looked more like a truck driver. I´ve heard similar stories with many female film makers I have spoken with, its a mans job and women should just be home nitting... And when women dare to talk about it the males just accuse them of being feminists and hating men. Well Im just letting out some steam here, nothing serious, but I have to ask the big question, when will women finally be considered equals to men?