Friday, March 24, 2006

Im not being myself these days, all cranky, annoyed and stressed... last time I remember feeling this way was when I collapsed of stress in Australia when I was about to leave. I´m a good example of what stress can do to you but I´m working on feeling better... On the positive notes there are tons of fantastic stuff in my life, my class is working on a very exciting project, Edda Björgvinsdóttir (the one and only Stella í orlofi, famous actress/director in Iceland) is working with us on our final project and she has gathered a team of amazing actors (Jóhann Sigurðarson, Björgvin Franz, Steinn Ármann, Margrét Ákadóttir, Brynhildur Guðjónsdóttir (Edith Piaff)) and more). Very exciting stuff but very stressful... Today I almost died because of the script of our sit com and Murphies law but its too long and too painful to tell here... BUT my pregnant friend Ingileif has arrived to Iceland and I cannot wait to see her and her belly. And two other really close girlfriends are pregnant as well so I have a lot of reasons to be happy so Im going to snap out of it... snapping...