Friday, July 23, 2004

Ohh, been sick all week. Still a bit sickish but could not stay at home any longer, day time tellie is soooo bad :) I will remember this year as the coldest year in my life !!! And now we got a very fat electricity bill so we need to cut down the use of our heaters... which is like stepping back to the stone age for me. I cannot wait for spring ... (autumn euro time).
I went to Melbourne last weekend, it was Kylies birthday on friday and we went to a great indian place for dinner. Saturday I went over to Fred and Judy's and met up with the whole family which was great. Peter is going overseas and wont be back untill I have left so I dont know when I will see him again... :( It was great catching up with them all and I was very happy when little Kate wanted ME to read her the bedtime story :)
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend so I will hopefully be fresh and jolly again next Monday :) Gus and Frank are playing tonight in Geelong and me and Ellen might check them out but we will see how we will be tonight. Ellen and Kylie have been trapping all week and are very tired, the minnies they trapped all have POUCH YOUNG already :) jeiiiii.