Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Yesterday was so great :) Jonno had 4 tickets to see Rove which is the australian version of Jay Leno except Rove is much funnier and much much better looking :) He has gotten lots of rewards for his talkshows and we always watch them on tuesdaynights hehe. So we were very excited to be audience in his show. It was fantastic and afterwards he signed a Rove stubbie holder I had just purchased. Stubbie holder: Rubber thing you put your beer in too keep your beer cold and your hands warm. He was really nice and I talked to him for a while. When I asked him if he had plans to put his show on in Iceland he laughed and said that they were actually just signing the contracts :) When I walked away he called me again and asked if it was true that Iceland was covered with ice, when I said nononono he raised his voice and announced that to everyone :) I should get paid for all the publicity on Iceland I do :) Rove actually reminds me a bit of you Brian !!!
We also went to the movies last night. The salvation army had a Can film festival so for a can of food people can see a movie. So we went early to get tickets but they were all sold out so we got tickets for tonight instead. But since we were in the movies we went to see The Stepford wives with Nicole Kidman, Christopher Walken, Bette Midler etc. We laughed our asses of and it was a very surpring movie. I recommend that you dont read too much about that movie before you see it, if you see it :)
I went with Kylie to put up traps on one of her grids this morning, the weather was really nice, not very warm, but sunnie and just perfect. So next three mornings we will have to wake up before sunrise to check the traps which will hopefully be packed with animals. It will probably rain though but we will dance our sundance and hope for good weather.