Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Now I am in Noosa staying in a "partyhouse" backpackers hostel called Coala. I was actually going to another one more quiet but everyone in the bus was going here ;) It is cool and i have met some really nice people, yesterday there was a binbag party and a Aussie BBQ... Today me and Sharon, a girl from israel, went together to the Noosa National park and we saw a sleeping koala, some lizards, one snake, dolphins and a kookoburra bird, it didnt laugh though... does anybody know how to make a kookoburra laugh?? This national park is very very small but we managed to take a 3 hour hike, both walking by the shore and in the rainforest. I am now a bit sunburned but will be fine in few days.
I have been seeing some really funny people here, in Brisbane bus station there was a man who looked exactly like the old man in Crocodile Dundee, Helga, you will at least know who I am talking about hehe.