Thursday, May 01, 2008

Im in Inchnadamph :) Great great hostel on the west coast with a great name and lovely people :) Im working on my own this week and its just great to drive in the countryside and check the mink rafts for footprints. Life can't be better, actually yes since I have been accepted for a PhD course in POLAND in June yayyy :) I also got the very very very late offer to come and work for the BBC Natural History Unit, finally they have a place for me but since Im in Scotland for another month I cant go :( How different my life would be if I had gone there in September like they first offered... I probably wouldn't have gone to Madagascar and therefore I might not have started having doubts about wildlife film making...
But, Im very happy where I am now in life and hopefully I will get another chance with the BBC later in the year.