Thursday, April 10, 2008

The lass who fell in the bog

Yebb thats me, Im a genius :) I fell in the bog (svamp) and got my wellies (rubber boots) wet on the inside!!!! It all happened in slow motion and just to top things I grabbed Andy my fellow field worker with me and got him all wet as well haha. Not laughing so hard when I crawled in the shower shivering from being wet half the day...

Ive seen: poo and more poo: otter poo, mink poo, fox poo, stoat poo, pine marten poo and lots of sheep and bird poo. Thankfully Ive also seen voles, stoat, sika deer, red deer, golden plovers (yayyy) and lots more that I cant remember right now because I am sooooo tired...
Oh yes and I saved a newt :) It was lying on the road motionless and cold and I brought it back to life, what a wonderful feeling :)

Im not camping yet, Ive been staying in Alladale and will be here the next week and then who knows what will happen ;) Will keep you posted.